[consulting] Drupal Skills Inventory

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Mon Aug 24 18:53:44 UTC 2009

Steven Scotten wrote:

> In my fourteen year career in Web development I have never been paid
> to do something I knew how to do ...

That's an interesting comment. If that were really the case, everything
you do for pay you do as a novice.  I've been doing client-facing
development since my junior year 30 years ago, and I've always been paid
for the same thing: truly understanding the requirement, approaching its
resolution in an innovative yet maintainable way, and doing quality work
the first time. The only thing that changes are the tools.