[consulting] Drupal Skills Inventory

Matt Chapman Matt at NinjitsuWeb.com
Mon Aug 24 21:06:02 UTC 2009

After a chuckle, I realized there's a lot of truth behind this humor. I
think the success of a project is very much influenced by an abstract
level of "compatibility." There's such a thing as a good developer who's
not a good match for your project, and there's such a thing as a good
client/project that's not a good match for me/my company.

Unfortunately, this quality is incredibly difficult to ascertain until
you actually work with the person/organization. How do other's judge
whether a project is a 'match' apart from simple consideration of
technical expertise?

-Matt