[consulting] cutom shipping module

Janine Pedersen janine at cleverlittlemonkey.co.za
Tue Dec 8 15:36:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

I am looking to have a custom module made to take care of adding shipping costs to my drupal/ubercart store.

My store is in SA and I ship directly to the customer from the supplier.  I have about 40 different suppliers each with their own shipping rates.  So for example a client could order 10 items and they could be from 4 different supplier and I need to have the shipping worked out and added to the shopping cart automatically.

Website http://cleverlittlemonkey.co.za/

Is there someone who could write and install this module for me?

Kind Regards,
Janine Pedersen
Clever Little Monkey-modern children's furniture
Kids Bedrooms-themed kids furniture
www.cleverlittlemonkey.co.za
www.kidsbedrooms.co.za