[consulting] Who exactly is this list for?

Darrel O'Pry darrel.opry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:51:51 UTC 2009

At the end of the day you have to meet a clients business needs and budget,
regardless of the tool you use... This list just happens to be populated
with people who prefer Drupal.. I don't think it is toxic by any means to
analyze other products... Heck It probably even helps illustrate which parts
of Drupal are behind the rest of the market...

I think the whole `Who is this list for` discussion is a waste of time. I
don't think it's really in need of an identity crisis.. It's a list for
consultants who use Drupal. Keep it open and inclusive. Nothing good comes
of elitism or exclusiveness, it slows the exchange of ideas and experience.

.darrel.