[consulting] Staying Current

Greg Knaddison Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Thu Mar 12 16:43:46 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Shai Gluskin <shai at content2zero.com> wrote:
> I would put my money on 4/15/10 +/- 30 days for launch of D7 (and hence the
> mothballing of D5). While all the work on a testing framework,  in theory,
> should shorten the length of time from code freeze to launch, there are
> other mitigating factors.

Yeah, I agree, there are lots of things which might push it to 2010.

> Is there a web site where we can put real money on such a prediction :).
> Dries and webchick must be banned from the site, of course.

It's not "real" money, but your bets do impact your fake money account
which impacts your reputation:

http://www.hubdub.com/m35392/When_will_Drupal_70_be_released

Regards,
Greg  (top 2% of HubDub users based on all time net worth) Knaddison

--
Greg Knaddison
http://knaddison.com | 303-800-5623 | http://growingventuresolutions.com