[consulting] oDesk

Ben West westbywest at gmail.com
Tue May 5 19:24:51 UTC 2009

I would strongly echo the tones of caution spelled out by the original
poster.  Alluding to a previous thread about estimating hours, be as
realistic as possible about quoting the # of hours for projects, and
break down that quote into line items where possible to improve
transparency.  This strategy just helped me retain a job with
unconstrained scope creep and massive schedule overrun, while still
receiving a fair percentage of pay and preserving good relationship
with the client.

--
Ben West
westbywest at gmail.com