[consulting] (no subject)

William Smith william.darren at gmail.com
Sat May 9 14:30:54 UTC 2009

"Four contracts with four developers, four 50% deposits, and the site still
isn't live.

Well, something is seriously wrong here."

Indeed.  It does happen that things can go off the rails sometimes (illness,
an inexperienced dev shop biting off more than their schedule will allow
them to chew, etc..), but 4 developers with the same result?  It certainly
seems bizarre.

"Superwoman", I'd be very very interested to know where you sourced these
developers from.  Was it a *lancer type site?  Were they all from the same
place?  Etc..

Were there any complaints from the developers before they ditched, or did
they just fall off the map?