[consulting] Best Place for A Bounty

David Hazel dave at hazelconsulting.com
Tue May 12 06:31:23 UTC 2009

Whenever I hear the words "somewhat simple", "relatively easy", "it isn't
that difficult" in relation to writing code my "Danger Will Robinson" reflex
kicks in.

That being said, I'd recommend posting to the various Job boards(location or
group targeted) on groups.drupal.org.

As for evaluating, its always somewhat of a crapshoot, but involvement int
he community, and specifically being active on the module threads they'll be
leveraging (i.e. devel) is a good place to start.

-dave

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:41 PM, Steve Kessler
<skessler at denverdataman.com>wrote:

>  I am looking for the right person to write a somewhat simple module based
> on devel node generate and I am not sure the best place to post to find
> someone to write this module. I am wondering where the best place to post a
> project like this is. Also if anyone has any ideas of good ways to evaluate
> someone who would be doing this I would appreciate it.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Steve
>

> Steve Kessler
>
> *Denver DataMan *
>
> 303-587-4428
>
> Sign up for the Denver DataMan Free eNewsletter<http://www.denverdataman.com/content/enewsletter-signup>

Email is not a secure form of communication!

Technologist
http://www.hazelconsulting.com/
253.686.0296
dave at hazelconsulting.com