[consulting] Established clients seeking technical training.

Christian Pearce christian at pearcec.com
Tue Nov 17 19:31:12 UTC 2009

Have them post to the local Drupal group or this list see if anyone will
come and spend time with him.  Clearly if they are not willing to learn from
with in the drupal community they are not going to get to far.  But some
times people need a 1-2 day show case of how to get over the initial
learning curve. Ultimately they have to run with it themselves if they want
to achieve anything.

As for you just tell them that isn't your bag.

--
Christian