[consulting] Established clients seeking technical training.

Antonio P. P. Almeida perusio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:52:23 UTC 2009

I agree with the general sentiment. The basic issue is how value your
time. If you prefer not to give training than either say so or charge
more. But charge more not with a mindset of milking, nobody likes to
be milked for $, but as a time valuing device. Strictly business.

Also avoid is falling in the fixed quantity fallacy. Thinking that is
an either/or problem. There's plenty of opportunities, just keep
yourself open to the possibilities.

Like Trevor says, it's one of the many distinguishing features of
free software, vis-à-vis proprietary, to be open and transparent all
the way.

In the end more openness will bring you more business.

Regards,
--- appa