[consulting] Looking for New Opportunities

Riche Zamor rczamor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 17:20:00 UTC 2010

Could you send me your resume?

Thanks,

Riche

Riche Zamor, CEO
(855) GO-SOCIAL [467-6242] x 1
riche at socialcontxt.com <mailto:riche at socialcontxt.com>

	Social Contxt, LLC
One Marina Park Drive, 14th Floor, Boston, MA 02210
Phone/Fax: (855) GO-SOCIAL [467-6242] |info at socialcontxt.com
<mailto:info at socialcontxt.com> | socialcontxt.com
<http://www.socialcontxt.com>

Connect with us online: Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/socialcontxt>Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/socialcontxt>Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/social-contxt>Google Reader
<http://www.google.com/reader/shared/rczamor>Blog RSS
<http://socialcontxt.com/page/our-blog/rss>
Latest Blog Post: Chartbeat Vs. Reinvigorate
<http://socialcontxt.com/blog/post/2010/11/21/chartbeat-vs-reinvigorate>