[consulting] Form with 3 Payment options

Jason Smith jsmith43 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 15:34:16 UTC 2010

gads, sounds like what you want isn't a webform but an actual Ubercart
product. That will provide you with all of the other features that you may
want - order tracking, reports, extensibility (particularly with regards to
extra payment methods that you may need in the future)

Install Ubercart and create a content type / product  for the registration.
Set the price to $40 and add an "Attribute" for the membership type and
options for "Individual (+$0)" and Family (+$10). Configure Ubercart to
accept the payment types of interest. One exists for each of the options you
specify and is far more robust than something you would throw together.

You could add the children as an attribute, or as a  "member names" field
with "unlimited" values.