[consulting] Need Help w/ MoveableType Import

Cameron Eagans cweagans at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:42:25 UTC 2010

Well, if you can get a CSV export or something of your movable type blog,
there are other modules that you can import into Drupal 6 with. I would very
very very strongly recommend -not- starting a new site on Drupal 5 at this
point, considering that Drupal 5 is EOL when Drupal 7 is released, which
should be relatively soon (3 - 6 months perhaps?)