[consulting] Need Help w/ MoveableType Import

Travis Carden travis.carden at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:48:48 UTC 2010

Oh, allow me to clarify: The site won't *stay* on Drupal 5. I'm just
stopping off there long enough to import the content. Then I'm upgrading to
Drupal 6, where all the building and theming has already been done. I plan
to use the Path Redirect <http://drupal.org/project/path_redirect> module to
handle the redirects. I just need to capture the paths to *put into it*.