[consulting] Simple Payment Gateway Module Needed

Dan Horning dan.horning at planetnoc.com
Wed Jan 20 04:12:36 UTC 2010

I have working code available to do this.

My tip is this - just use CURL and don't over complicate it...

But you need to take into account transaction types.

What kind of goods/services is this for - if more than std Auth+Capture then
I'll need to go over a few things (save your txn ID ALWAYS)

Let me know what I can point you to as well - the QBMS SDK is reasonably
well written and has some sample code too.

http://developer.intuit.com/technical_resources/default.aspx?id=1492

--

Dan Horning

American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by imagination.

 <mailto:dan.horning at planetnoc.com> dan.horning at planetnoc.com ::
<http://www.americandigitalservices.com>
http://www.americandigitalservices.com

1-518-444-0213 x502 . toll free 1-800-863-3854 . fax 1-888-474-6133

PO Box 746, Troy, NY 12181