[consulting] Getting Freelance Work

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Tue Jun 1 14:17:45 UTC 2010

I'm guessing most of you already know this, but for those who don't, having
been involved on the other end of the RFP process for a number of
nonprofits, my experience has shown me that lots of organizations put out
RFPs for show -- for political and/or legal purposes -- because they have to
and have already decided on a vendor beforehand.

So for a lot of RFPs it doesn't matter how good your bid is or whether you
are a shop or freelancer, nothing you do is going to get you the job.

Sam
http://samcohen.com