[consulting] Getting Freelance Work

Jeff Greenberg jeff at ayendesigns.com
Tue Jun 1 21:58:42 UTC 2010

On 6/1/2010 1:30 PM, Fred Jones wrote:
>>> You can probably get a half million dollars in coverage for less than
>>> a thousand bucks a year. Seems worth it to me. And I have yet to be
>>> threatened with a lawsuit, or make any mistakes that would lead to
>>> one, but client's like to know you have these things in place. IMO,
>>> that's reasonable.

The contract I use includes "...In no event will PROVIDER , its
directors, employees, subcontractors or agents be liable to CLIENT or
any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost
savings, or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising
out of the operation of, or inability to operate, these web pages or the
web site, even if PROVIDER has been advised of the possibility of such
damages."  ... doesn't that cover it?