[consulting] Tech/E&O Insurance Agent [formerly Getting Freelance Work]

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Wed Jun 2 15:28:05 UTC 2010

A few people asked about my insurance agent, so I hope the rest of the
list will forgive me for the broadcast.

I use: http://www.costelloandsons.com/

As I haven't actually filed any claims, I can't really rate the
quality of service, but I can say that the process of of purchasing
the policy was fast & convenient without any trouble. They've also
been good about answering questions by e-mail.

The policy is underwritten by Lloyd's of London, who seem to be a
major player in the Technical Insurance field, based on my very
limited research.  Other's will probably want to find a local agent
who provides a Lloyd's policy. Google knows all, go forth and search.

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web Development

--
The contents of this message should be assumed to be Confidential, and
may not be disclosed without permission of the sender.