[consulting] module that offer privacy options

Bhavin Joshi bhavinjosi at joshics.in
Tue Jun 22 17:24:39 UTC 2010

Thanks but I know what I am doing and I'm very much clear with my self.

>Search d.o, *.d.o, or Google. Different venues for getting help. The idea
> here is to do some homework before asking a vague question.

If you are not getting the meaning, you should not respond.

> Seems to me that you did not learn much still.
>
> Several people have pointed out that your question is vague, and you would
> get better answers if you describe it better. Moreover, you are the one
> asking
> for help, so better work on your attitude as well, not combine being rude
> when
> are you asking for help.
>
> This is a public mailing list, and you have to be polite when asking for
> help,
> and be considerate to the hundreds who get emails in their inbox.
>
> Go and read the archives here

Seems to me that you did not learn how to respond to a query!
Moreover, I wasn't asking for the help and you are not aware of that
because you have not read my earlier posts. I've posted the links of
the modules that solved my problem and I asked for some other option.
(you should read it now)
I do not give respect who don't do the same with me. So, I was
expecting some good response rather than disappointing and unsolicited
advises. When replying in public mailing list, one should remember
that the questions can be asked in very broad sense. I accept that I
wasn't aware of the fact that I would receive such responses.

I already asked not post further, then why are you keep replying???

> Go and read the archives here

It must be changed, right?

--
Bhavin H. Joshi