[consulting] consulting Digest, Vol 53, Issue 30

Sarah Poger Gladstone listmember at gladstone.info
Sat Jun 26 15:42:03 UTC 2010

Sami - Thanks for the links on LDAP, that looks like a solid path to single
sign on.

I have looked at OpenID previously, but I think it would be challenging for
the low-tech community members to deal with.  The main pain points I noticed
is that if someone does not yet have an OpenID, getting one is a several
step process.   If the person has one, they do not know which url to
provide, and the sign in process is multi-step.

Any ideas/pointers for a successful roll-out of a Drupal site using OpenID
with a _very_ low-tech crowd?

-Sarah

Sarah Gladstone
main: 312-970-0613