[consulting] consulting Digest, Vol 53, Issue 30

Sami Khan sami at etopian.net
Sun Jun 27 07:19:19 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-06-26 at 10:42 -0500, Sarah Poger Gladstone wrote:

> Any ideas/pointers for a successful roll-out of a Drupal site using
> OpenID with a _very_ low-tech crowd?

I would not bother with OpenID. It's too difficult to use and as a
protocol a brainf* to debug. I am not sure about how far the OpenID
server in Drupal has come along, but last time I used it I was not
impressed. Just roll out LDAP and they can have one login/password for
your site and you're done.

Regards,
Sami