[consulting] question about selling subsites

Matt Chapman matt at ninjitsuweb.com
Fri Mar 5 15:52:47 UTC 2010

Hi Sam,

This is what we're doing at

http://www.UnionProWebsites.com

It uses multi-site configuration, so it's not a "subsite" in the sense
of something based on Domain Access module or Organic Groups, if
that's what you had in mind.

We currently use custom scripts for providing the pre-configuration of
a 'fresh' installation, though we are moving toward using features and
a very lightweight install profile.

Contact me off-list if you like to discuss more details.

All the Best,

Matt Chapman
Ninjitsu Web Development

--
The contents of this message should be assumed to be Confidential, and
may not be disclosed without permission of the sender.