[consulting] Domain Access Expert Needed

Travis Carden travis.carden at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 04:56:05 UTC 2010

Well, I have a small family of sites, and the same audio nodes need to be
played on two of them and purchased as products on a third one, and I'm not
going to make my client maintain three identical copies of hundreds to
thousands of multimedia nodes! The content and the users will all be shared
across the sites, which seems like exactly what Domain Access is designed
for (and more than simple multisite is).