[consulting] Domain Access Expert Needed

Travis Carden travis.carden at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 01:16:28 UTC 2010

Well, I'm trying to maintain separate Pathauto patterns for the same nodes
on two of the domains. Specifically, the media nodes are supposed to be
displayed at resources/media-vault/[title] but on another site at merely
media-vault/[title]. I've only begun to investigate this (as I'm attending
first to some things I *do* know how to do)... I suppose I need to use
Domain Prefix to keep the url_alias tables separate. Beyond that, I was
mostly hoping for someone who'd already "been around the block" to give me
some general guidance and look over my shoulder, as it were, to make sure I
was doing things intelligently. (Sometimes it's more cost effective to buy
someone else's expertise than to build your own, you know?) Thank you.