[consulting] Faxing (Mac os x)

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 16:19:53 UTC 2010

I agree. I¹ve been asked 3 different times this year for my fax number (none
before that)... So I figured I¹d ask you guys what you do...thought I was
missing something :)

They don¹t have a scanner and are traveling on business... I would rather
mail it than find a fax machine if I were traveling. But this is a time
sensitive project and I have a contract to sign before I will do any work
:)....but this is the 3rd time in a month and a half it was brought up.

On 3/18/10 12:12 PM, "Ashraf Amayreh" <mistknight at gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't know anyone was still using a fax. I don't remember when I last used
> one myself :)
>
> Isn't email an option for that client? I can't really believe a client would
> want a site developed when they're still using a fax machine for
> communications.

Holly Ferree, Graphic Designer, BFA
813.786.0852
hferree at gmail.com