[consulting] Client Intake Questionnaire

saksiri.kridakara at yahoo.com saksiri.kridakara at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 16:15:04 UTC 2010

There are millions of web developers out there and I am hoping to help
the quality of drupal consultants be creating process documents that
we can share and improve. Not sure where it she be hosted yet, but I'm
open.

In the interest of helping myself get started and other drupal
consultants, can anyone/everyone submit their client intake /
consultation document?

I'm this case, I am hoping to create a questionnaire that a client
call fill out that answers questions like:

<Document Title - What should it be called>

1.      Websites normally have a core set of navigation categories that
guide viewers into the most important pieces of their
site....Brainstorm some of the navigation categories that you believe
will be most important to the user (list all of the possibilities):

2.      What colors appeal to you most? Shapes? Designs? Do you have a logo
that is available to use in the design of the website?

3.      What are some websites that you really like? Please list each one
and share what exactly turns you on about them:

4.      Who is your target market? Who will be visiting your site, and why?

5.      What kinds of special functionality do you wish your site to
contain? (ie: shopping cart, newsletter engine, directions/mapping,
forums, blog, etc.)

Thanks for your contributions!

Saki