[consulting] Fatal error: Allowed memory size of...

Adam Gregory arcaneadam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:00:44 UTC 2010

Try increasing it more. There are a ton of different reasons this could
happen. By default a base instance of core shouldn't cause this, but the
first step would be to increase it again, maybe to 128M (that's what I run
my dev server at.) and see if the problem goes away.

Generally this is cause by a piece of code that works on a file, like a
image uploader, Where it has to read the file into memory and such. I can't
think of a reason why that would happen on the primary links page, but as I
said there's a lot of things that can cause this.
-----
***NEW CELL PHONE # Please Update(See Below)***
Adam A. Gregory
Drupal Developer & Consultant
Web: AdamAGregory.com
Twitter: twitter.com/adamgregory