[consulting] Setting Up as an Independent Contractor

Steve Kessler skessler at denverdataman.com
Sun Mar 28 15:00:38 UTC 2010

Becoming an independent contractor has lots of legal implications on both
the state and federal level in the United States if that is where you are.
It is probably best that you consult your jurisdiction about what they
require. Colorado for example does business registrations through the
Secretary of State office. An attorney and tax accountant are good resources
in this process. I know this is not an answer with real answers but
hopefully this will give you an idea where to look..oh ya and my attorney
requires me to say that I am not an attorney and this is not legal advice.

-Steve

Steve Kessler

Denver DataMan

303-587-4428

 <http://www.denverdataman.com/denver-dataman-e-newsletter-signup> Sign up
for the Denver DataMan Free eNewslettter