[consulting] What is the Best Standalone E-commerce option and tracking Invite RSVP's

Holly Ferree hferree at gmail.com
Mon May 3 17:07:03 UTC 2010

Hello All,

Thanks again for the great responses regarding Drupal Migration options. I
have two new questions...

1) What is the best stand alone e-commerce option if a client doesn't choose
to do the full site in Drupal and use Ubercart? (I prefer PHP based) Or does
Ubercart offer a good stand alone option? (got a meeting with a new client
tomorrow and want to be prepared)

2) My friend owns an gallery and hosts events for clients. I want to do
something like pingg.com in which a client (or an employee) can set up an
event and a list of emails that are interested and send an invite. Then the
invitee can respond yes or no to the invite...and the person that sent it
can see everyone's response. What is the best module to use? Signup, RSVP,
etc.?

Thanks,
Holly Ferree
designbyholly.com