[consulting] CiviCRM / Drupal integration expert

Christian Pearce pearcec at xforty.com
Thu May 6 11:28:52 UTC 2010

That is my point exactly. In fact it is much better to have smaller, do one thing well modules. So people can create different types of sites with the basic components, versus one size fits many.

I would start with the contribution module. It is impressive how much code and work as gone into this in CiviCRM and still doesn't have support for ARB via Authorize.NET.

--
Christian Pearce
xforty technologies