[consulting] Nodewords Custom Page

liza chua lizachua28 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 13:46:18 UTC 2010

Hi! Drupal Experts. I've already posted this in Drupal.org but I'm really
desperate for the answer.
More often than not, I get prompt response from you guys. =)

I'm trying to create a custom page so I can place meta tags in sitewide
contact. However, each time I try to change the description and keywords
field, the details of the old custom page is still there. I tried to delete
the content over and over again and it says that the configuration has been
save. I also tried to delete old custom page and create a new one but still
the old description and keywords is being used. Can anyone tell me what
seems to be the problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Liza