[consulting] Contracted Help (As Needed Basis)

Marie Bradley marie.bradley at wca-online.com
Wed May 26 23:19:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

I hope this is the correct venue for this.

A little background first, the company that created our website and my
company have parted ways.   I am now tasked with maintaining our website.  I
know HTML very well, however, my knowledge of MySQL, PHP and Drupal is very,
very limited.   I can handle most of the cosmetic changes, but desperately
need help with the "big" stuff.

We want to expand our website to include a searchable database of Auction
Results, as well as develop a Member's Only area (Password Protected).
Plus some other major page upgrades and changes.

We are looking to contract, on an as needed basis.

Please contact me privately.

Thanks.

cid:598142622 at 09032010-010E

Marie Bradley | Asset Services Professional
1588 South Mission Road | Suite 200

Fallbrook, CA 92028
760.760.7760 o | 866.731.7760 t

760.731.7766 f  | 760.497.4613 m