[consulting] In Search of Theme Developer

Travis Carden travis.carden at gmail.com
Thu May 27 16:27:27 UTC 2010

Hello, Gigi. I'm a freelance Drupal builder/themer in Nebraska. Building
precise themes from Adobe PSDs is my almost daily work. I have experience
with multisite setups and parent/sub-theming if the themes share enough
common features. My hourly rate is $50-75, depending on the project. See my
resume <http://www.traviscarden.com/files/resume.pdf> (PDF). I have
availability for a project in your time frame. Please drop me a line if
you'd like to discuss further. Thanks!

Kindly,
Travis Carden
www.traviscarden.com <http://www.traviscarden.com/work>