[consulting] Need some quick Ubercart assistance

Steve noethos at gmail.com
Fri May 28 18:55:18 UTC 2010

I'm new to Ubercart and I'm relatively new to Drupal. I've installed
Ubercart and I'd like to customize the settings a bit to change the normal
behavior.
I am hoping to achieve the following work flow:

1. Product page displays a text form field beside "Add to cart" button
2. User enters text, clicks add to cart
3. User is sent to SSL billing page. The page shows the data the user
entered on in the previous step. The page contains a minimal number of
fields (for personal info and payment info) and shows some blocks on the
right sidebar

Is it possible/easy to do all of this? I'd love to have a Skype chat with
someone who is willing to help me work through this and would gladly make a
donation in return. Please email me if you can point me in the right
direction. Thanks!