[consulting] Certifications and Drupal was Re: Contracted Help (As Needed Basis)

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Fri May 28 20:47:08 UTC 2010

Greg, I find it hard to believe that I rate higher than you, chx, or Crell. While I might be prettier, I doubt that my skills are as high as any of you.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP

From: Greg Knaddison

we finally put some resources into building a better system: Certified To
Rock http://certifiedtorock.com

The site is very much in it's first launch and we are gathering
feedback about how to make it better. Obviously chx with a 5 (and a
few others) deserve higher scores.