[consulting] Certifications and Drupal was Re: Contracted Help (As Needed Basis)

nan wich nan_wich at bellsouth.net
Sat May 29 01:17:14 UTC 2010

But each of those that I mentioned make more contributions to core in one week than I have in over three years.

Nancy E. Wichmann, PMP

From: Adam Gregory

You also have a bajillion documentation contributions(Rock On!), so that probably helps a lot since this rating is about community contributions. So that's good b/c hopefully this could encourage more people to get involved with things.

Greg, I find it hard to believe that I rate higher than you, chx, or Crell. While I might be prettier, I doubt that my skills are as high as any of you.