[consulting] Best way to set up Drupal exercise files?

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sat May 29 18:10:39 UTC 2010

One solution would be to use a Git Repository like GitHub, and version
everything (drupal, contrib modules, assets, sql snapshot). Then you make a
Tag for each Chapter, and on GitHub, for example, it's straightforward to
download a TGZ or ZIP snapshot file for each Chapter.

Version Control is like a Time Machine.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar
http://projectflowandtracker.com