[consulting] Best way to set up Drupal exercise files?

Tom Geller tom at tomgeller.com
Sat May 29 19:50:47 UTC 2010

On May 29, 2010, at 1:28 PM, Christian Hudon wrote:

> Maybe you could take a look at mustardseed presentation about features :
>
>   http://mustardseedmedia.com/podcast/episode43

I just watched it; it seems like a partial solution. At 8:20 he says, "There is no content because I deleted all my content". So maybe the solution would be to include a Feature module for each chapter *and* a database.

But thanks. Any other ideas?

---
          Tom Geller  *  Oberlin, Ohio  *  415-317-1805
             Writer/Editor * http://www.tomgeller.com
    articles, marketing, training materials, user guides, books