[consulting] Looking for fill-in work

Paul Kim paulchildofgod at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 17:37:03 UTC 2010

He or she probably didn't subscribe in the first place. It looks like
someone's email is being forwarded to this number: 860-309-3515, as text
messages and it apparently changed hands without the email forwards being
turned off.

At any rate, it's amusing to me that this person has tried the same thing
over and over and over again, assuming the outcome will be different each
time.

Thanks,
Paul