[consulting] Looking for fill-in work

Cameron Barrett camworld at camworld.org
Tue Oct 5 17:40:50 UTC 2010

Not sure what's going on here. The cell phone number apparently belongs to
some guy named Craig Wilson of Winsted, Connecticut. The number has also
been reported by some women who claim he was harassing them on
adultfriendfinder.com.

http://www.everycall.us/phone-number/1-860-309-3515/
http://pastebin.ca/1930966

Either this guy is clueless when it comes to mailing list etiquette, or
his email-enabled cell phone was stolen and the new "owner" doesn't have
any idea who to stop this flood of emails.

Regardless, this list needs some moderators. Several times in the past
year it has exploded like this because people can't (or won't) follow the
rules (you know who you are).

Cheers,

Cameron Barrett
http://cameronbarrett.com