[consulting] Ice cream

Chris Minnick chris at minnickweb.com
Mon Oct 11 15:47:09 UTC 2010

I'm a little late joining this ice cream discussion, but I've actually
been trying to *give away ice cream* (more difficult than you might
think) for the last couple weeks as part of a marketing campaign for my
new web site.

Go here to get some free ice cream (a gift certificate, actually, for
the first 50 people who respond):

http://www.contentboxer.com/1/contentboxer/94/

Check out my site a little bit too (www.contentboxer.com), if you want,
and let me know what you think (email me directly, though, because it's
not really relevant to Drupal OR ice cream).

-Chris

Chris Minnick

Minnick Web Services, LLC

Helping publishers be their best online.

office: 916-551-1453, ext. 200

fax: 916-551-1454

mobile: 916-730-5777

chris at minnickweb.com <mailto:chris at minnickweb.com>

www.minnickweb.com <http://www.minnickweb.com>

Announcing ContentBoxer: A turn-key service that makes it easy to
publish any unit of content, collect information from users, and manage
your audience data. http://www.contentboxer.com
<http://www.contentboxer.com/>