[consulting] Too busy. Client up for grabs!

Daniel Honrade mail at danielhonrade.com
Tue Oct 19 14:39:35 UTC 2010

Nice site!

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Brett Evanson <brettev at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a client that is in need of some work on her site. Most of it
> will be custom work, and custom views templates. I've attached the pdf
> with the needed changes, as well as the link to the existing site. All
> contact should go to Amanda Demme: amanda at amandademme.com
>
> Existing site: http://amandademme.com
>
> pdf (2mb): http://brettevanson.com/amandademme.pdf
>
> Brett Evanson

Daniel Honrade, Jr.

alternate email:  danielhonrade at gmail.com
websites:  http://danielhonrade.com
                http://webtheming.com
                http://devavrata.com

When you signup for PayPal, you can start accepting credit card payments
instantly. As the world's number one online payment service, PayPal is the
fastest way to open your doors to over 150 million member accounts
worldwide. Best of all, it's completely free to sign up! To sign up or learn
more, click here: https://www.paypal.com/ph/mrb/pal=GE47NYP4D94XA