[consulting] Need flexible Drupal hosting, but can't afford an administrator

Sam Cohen sam at samcohen.com
Fri Oct 22 13:59:43 UTC 2010

Not sure what you mean by "but the managed solutions I find out there don't
accept custom modules."  What type of modules are you speaking of?  I assume
you are not speaking about Drupal modules, as I never heard of any hosting
company not allowing that.  Are you talking about having root access on the
server?

Sam

http://samcohen.com