[consulting] Need flexible Drupal hosting, but can't afford an administrator

Sarah Poger Gladstone listmember at gladstone.info
Fri Oct 22 16:43:03 UTC 2010

You may want to check out

Liquid Web VPS service or their Storm on Demand service include
"managed support".  Both services are about $60 per month.  They
include "Fantastico" which can be used to install and upgrade Drupal.
( or you can do it yourself ).   I have found their support to be
excellent.

details at:
http://www.liquidweb.com
http://www.stormondemand.com