[consulting] what kind of car?

Alex Fisher alexanderfisher at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 21:35:03 UTC 2010

Big fan of my Fusion Sport.

---
Sent from my mobile device

Alex Fisher | 734.393.4696
Commercial Progression
Drupal Web Design & Hosting

On Sep 14, 2010 11:09 AM, "Bob Schmitt" <bobschmitt at xinsys.net> wrote:

Just like Drupal, I rely on a number of transport modules/modalities which I
employ based on the situation.

1) Feet. Most common, used 90% of the time.

2) Bike. Used for local clients on sunny days (5% of visits).

3) Subaru (or equivalent, for long-distance visits). 4x4 required here in
the mountains to actually get where you need to go. Big enough to carry a
client or two, or three, plus your hunting/fishing/camping/beach stuff in
case there are cool things to do along the way. None of the hybrids that are
currently affordable have the ground clearance one needs out here.

4) Big ole Suburban for hauling around groups of clients and/or developers.
Especially on trips to get away from the office for a while. Can fit
9+luggage in mine.

Skype (and good clients) has dramatically reduced my need for travel.