[consulting] Help with a news site

Aromal P. Rajagopal aromal at aromal.net
Sun Sep 26 18:48:54 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

Hope all of you are having a nice weekend. I am looking for someone to help me with putting down a plan for development and maintenance of a drupal based news site. This is going to be a multi-lingual (indian regional language + english ). Some of the priorities are :

    • A flexible template system that could accommodate changes in the positioning and adapt without much of a maintenance effort.
    • ajax based data loading instead of the default full page reloads.
    • use of news sliders with javascript fameworks
    • information architecture etc.
    • an advertisement management system possibly with affiliate ads too.

If you are game please respond back with a list of similar projects completed and your skype IM details. Thanks.

Aromal