[consulting] Drupal Developer - Multiple Positions Open | NPR

David Moore david at crookednumber.com
Sun Apr 17 15:48:20 UTC 2011

Hello All,

NPR is looking for several good Drupal hackers. We have a rapidly expanding division in Boston, NPR Digital Services, that builds a variety of web applications for the public media network, including many NPR and NPR/PBS stations.

We're an agile shop with a fun team, good benefits, a brand new office, and a mission to enhance local digital journalism throughout the United States.

Check out the Web Application Developer and Web Front End Developer positions at the link below.

http://bit.ly/g45aYk

Even if you're a strong PHP (or front-end) developer, but you're just learning Drupal, please apply!

David Moore
Web Developer, NPR Digital Services