[consulting] Any experience with officialpayments.com ?

Dan Horning dan.horning at planetnoc.com
Mon Aug 1 22:34:03 UTC 2011

I'm going to finalize the code over this week and register the project
as soon as i can
plus through the process i am also working on a commerce project one as
well.

I'll keep you posted!

On 8/1/2011 5:47 PM, Ben West wrote:
> Hi Dan (and listserv),
>
> Just checking in to see if you made any progress with
> OfficialPayments.com.
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 1:42 AM, Ben West <me at benwest.name
> <mailto:me at benwest.name>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Dan,
>
>     My apologies for the delay in response.  Do please keep me in the
>     loop about module dev for Ubercart + Official Payments.  I have a
>     contract with likely enough hours to help collaborate.  I can
>     email you off-list, if you are interested.
>
>     Besides that, is there any published info about the API which
>     OfficialPayments.com expects?  i could find anything in casual
>     searching.
>
>     On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 9:26 AM, Dan Horning
>     <dan.horning at planetnoc.com <mailto:dan.horning at planetnoc.com>> wrote:
>
>         I'm currently building a module for official payments for
>         ubercart - which hopefully won't take much to also enable to
>         commerce for d7..
>
>         i'm about to the testing phase - i'll let you know how it goes
>         - but get in touch with me and i'll get you a post test copy
>         of the module so you can bug test too :-)
>
>         as far as authnet interop - it doesn't appear to work unless
>         the 5 people i talked to there who are the lead techs don't
>         know something... i'm going to just go forward with the dev
>         unless someone else has the module completed already :-)
>
>         -dan
>

>             Subject: [consulting] Any experience with
>             officialpayments.com <http://officialpayments.com> ?
>
>             Hi All,
>
>             I'm working a municipality on a web application for
>             processing permit application and payments via a Drupal
>             portal, ideally D7.
>
>             This municipality already contracts with
>             officialpayments.com <http://officialpayments.com> for
>             other services, so they asked whether that processor could
>             work with Drupal. Has anyone had successful experience
>             with this company?
>
>             https://www.officialpayments.com/gb_work_pp_service.jsp
>
>             Thanks.
>

>         --
>         --
>         Dan Horning
>
>         American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by
>         imagination.
>         dan.horning at planetnoc.com <mailto:dan.horning at planetnoc.com>
>         :: http://www.americandigitalservices.com
>         1-518-444-0213 x502 <tel:1-518-444-0213%20x502> . toll free
>         1-800-863-3854 <tel:1-800-863-3854> . fax 1-888-474-6133
>         <tel:1-888-474-6133>
>         PO Box 746, Troy, NY 12181

>     --
>     Ben West
>     me at benwest.name <mailto:me at benwest.name>
>

> --
> Ben West
> me at benwest.name <mailto:me at benwest.name>

Dan Horning

American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by imagination.
dan.horning at planetnoc.com :: http://www.americandigitalservices.com
1-518-444-0213 x502 . toll free 1-800-863-3854 . fax 1-888-474-6133
PO Box 746, Troy, NY 12181