[consulting] Drupal themer needed for short gig

jagdish chauhan jagdish3625 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 07:00:37 UTC 2011

Dear Andrew,

Here are various options we  can offer.

1) Full drupal website including template creation, html breakup and html
integration which will take 8 working days  will cost you around $1000 USD.

2) If they already have template ready in psd then
HTml breakup + theme integration 6 working days will cost around $750-800
USD

3) If they have html ready
theme integration 4 working days will cost you around $500 USD

4) if you  already have implemented theme, we need reference site and scope
of work to estimation it.
Regards
Dipali Naidu
Milecore