[consulting] Drupal themer needed for short gig

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Fri Aug 19 07:01:13 UTC 2011

Hi,

You guys seem to be turning into a bunch of old woman, so the guy hit the reply all instead of reply. I know for myself I hit reply all for 99.9% of all my response, and then he gets bashed for a simple mistake.

We should be encouraging people not putting them down for small mistakes. I this is not in the sprit of the community that I have been involved in for the last 10 years.

Gordon.